Saturday 25 July 2009

Back to normal ?

After five weeks away from work - ok, so I was there for three days in the middle - getting my head back into the work mode was never going to be easy ! I'd like to be able to say that I charged in and got back in the driving seat without a hitch, but alas, I haven't. I've now completed a full week, several design briefs completed, several small schemes are back on track and I'm about ready to hit the ground and face live fire on Monday ;-)

In the mean time though, I'm currently laid out, chilling, we have just had a minor tidy, shopping completed this morning and waiting for John to turn up for tea. Practically just like before I was married, or is it ? I've an odd unexplainable feeling in me, something I never expected to have last month, a feeling of being grown up, or should I say, not quite a bloke, more a man ? I'm not sure, but whatever the feeling, I seem to be cooking tea more !



No comments:

Post a Comment