Wednesday 3 February 2010

Perhaps I should post more ?

Given it's been a couple of months since I last posted, I either have nothing to say, been very busy or just plain lazy !

What's new ? Well Christmas has been and gone, had a great set of prezzies this year, including a load of map type stuff, a coffee machine with milk froffer and something called a Sonos - a music streaming device

My back is up and down, but mostly having issues with my shoulder, which is annoying to say the least... The snow has played havok with my schemes on site and I feel a real arse walking acros the icy carpark in three inch steps - roll on summer !!!

Speaking of which, hope to get down south this spring, then get over to Italy again, by car... Really enjoyed it last year, so why not do it again !

Anyways, bedtime for me... Night !


No comments:

Post a Comment